5 Weird things about Frodo and Samwise
"The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose 5 critters to be tagged and list their names. Those tagged are to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly before taggin' 5 more victims. Leave 'em a note that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
My 5 Things:
1. My full name is The Reverend Doctor Frodo Hufflepuff (Rufbunny) Baird V, Viscount d'Earneax. My parents had a naming contest where their friends submitted names and it got a little absurd.
2. My Mamma mentions me and my Christmas Tree fetish every year in her Christmas sermon at church.
3. I really like playing and digging in the snow--plus you can't get fleas in Winter. And there are less cats--I got jumped by a stray cat in our back yard while momma and I were taking a walk on a leash--scary! Good thing Momma was there to protect me.
4. I once shredded 4 of my Mamma's favorite skirts/dresses while they hung in the closet. That was the end of my days sleeping in the bedroom with Mamma and Daddy. I can't help it if i get bored at night cause they won't play with me. Stupid humans, why do you sleep ALL night? My record for fastest destruction of Mamma's skirt occurred a few months ago when I chewed a 2-inch hole in it while she was wearing it. She was sitting at the kitchen table playing a game with Daddy and I hopped up right behind her and demanded attention. Mamma's long skirts are fun to play with. I like to run in and out of them and use them like a tent.
5. I have chewed through 2 plastic baby gates and one screen door. Mamma and Daddy reinforced them with wire mess and I can't chew through them no matter how hard I try. I'm just trying to go visit my old pal Shaggy, the bishon frise from our old neighborhood and the only dog i ever liked.
Now for Samwise:
1. Samwise always picks the frisee out of her salads to eat first. Though most of the time she waits to eat hers until the humans are a safe distance away and Frodo has forgotten that he ever had a salad so she can tease him through the fence.
2. She was adopted from the HRS so we never had any hard evidence on her previous life before her fostering in Columbus. We are pretty sure though that Samwise got her streetsmarts during her short stint as a circus acrobunny! She flips her little dwarf-mix body so fast and furiously whenever you try to pick her up or trim her claws that she must have been a professional at one point in time. But unfortunately she's not confirming this theory or any other.
3. Sam's tail is so small that you can hardly ever see it unless she flops or you pick her up and examine it. We've asked her if it got bitten off by a crocodile and she just sniffs.
4. Samwise grunts and growls more than Frodo. We think that the noises mean "Stop cleaning up MY mess!" While Frodo's quieter grunts mean "I love you now feed me a banana!"
5. Samwise loves to lick pillows but will not lick humans. Unlike Frodo who is a little stingy sometimes with the reciprocal affection but will comply with a lick or two, if you ask Sam for a kiss she might touch her nose to your finger briefly and then hop away. It always makes her Bunny Mamma smile!
Here's who we tag...Tyler and Puggy, Mrs. Sniffles, Peeper, Amber and Devon.