Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Make Mine Chocolate!


Momma's report:
I've been wearing my chocolate bunny pin at church and getting lots of comments and questions. Now that we have Samwise (most likely an abandoned Easter bunny) it makes it a lot easier to talk about the importance of not giving in and getting your kids a bunny for Easter. I always ask them if they are ready to get a cat or dog since a rabbit will quickly grow into the equivalent of an unhousebroken puppy when the adolescent hormones kick in.

3 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Thanks for the reminder - I need to get one of those pins!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Yeah we're campaigning in Raleigh, NC too! Good luck with your efforts and hopefully we can spread the word about how to appropriately bring a bunny into your home.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I'm adding to my seasonal rabbit posts, so this time I'm linking to your and other rabbit blogs as well as to the House Rabbit Society. Gotta do something a little different with each one to get the message across!

Happy Easter and greetings to Frodo and Sam.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home